Billings Clinic audiologists are part of the team of specialists, providing comprehensive hearing care. Our audiologists not only measure hearing loss and can fit hearing aids, but they can also perform evaluations and treatments such as for balance disorders.
Billings Clinic audiologists evaluate a patients’ communication needs as a whole and take time to educate each patient and address their questions. The Audiology department makes state-of-the-art hearing aids available at competitive prices.
Scope of services:
- infant through adult hearing loss
- infant hearing screening program
- pediatric hearing testing
- hearing tests
- hearing aid evaluation
- auditory processing disorders
- dizziness (vertigo) and balance (vestibular) disorders in adults and children
- balance lab and balance rehabilitation
- ear noise (tinnitus)
- problems along nerve pathways (evoked potentials testing)
- swim molds
- custom ear protectors
- hearing and balance disorders
- rotary chair testing
It is recommended that you have a hearing test every 3 years after age 50. Whether it’s time for your hearing screening or if you are experiencing hearing loss and want to be seen by an Audiologist, call 238-2501 for an appointment.