Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose, Throat)
Billings Clinic Otolaryngologists, also referred to as Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT) specialists, are trained in the treatment of patients with diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat, mouth, sinuses, face and related structures of the head and neck.
In collaboration with other Billings Clinic specialists, our highly trained and experienced ENT physician specialists provide comprehensive medical and surgical treatment of a variety of conditions in patients of all ages.
- ear infections
- ear tubes
- ear cleaning
- balance disorders
- cranial nerve disorders
- congenital (birth) disorders of the outer and inner ear
- Audiology - Our audiologists have Doctorate degrees and advanced training in their specialties.
- smell disorders
- sinus infections
- sleep apnea
- nose bleeds
- nasal obstruction due to a deviated septum
- correct the appearance of the nose (rhinoplasty surgery).
- larynx (voice box)
- upper aero digestive tract
- esophagus, including voice and swallowing disorders
Head and Neck
- benign (non-cancerous) and malignant (cancerous) tumors
- facial trauma
- deformities of the face
- cosmetic plastic and reconstructive surgery (Facial Plastics)