- Cancer SurvivorshipBillings Clinic Cancer Center
- To Make an Appointment:
801 North 29th St
Billings, MT 59101
Who is a cancer survivor? - Anyone living with a cancer diagnosis.
The Billings Clinic Cancer Center recognizes that cancer is a life-changing event for those not only diagnosed with the disease, but for family members and friends. Once cancer survivors complete active treatment, it is not uncommon for them to express fear and uncertainty about the future and how their life will go on, despite the cancer diagnosis.
Below are links to cancer survivorship resources that may be helpful to cancer survivors, as well as their family members and friends.
- American Cancer Society
- Camp Mak-a-Dream
- Cancer Family Network of Montana
- The Cancer Support Community
- Lance Armstrong Foundation
- National Cancer Institute Cancer Survivorship Research
- National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCs) Survabla Toolbox
- National Children’s Cancer Society