- Chemical PeelsBillings Clinic Facial Plastics
- To Make an Appointment:
(406) 238-2500, ext 4653
Join us on:
Chemical peels are a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin, making it look more healthy and youthful.
Chemical peels are performed on the face and neck to:
- treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
- reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- treat certain types of acne
- improve the appearance of mild scarring
- improve the look and feel of skin that is dull in texture and color
- reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches.
Dr. Wolpoe and the staff have been extensively trained in the application of chemical peels. The carefully selected blend of peeling ingredients works to break down cell buildup. The strength and depth of treatment is controlled by the trained professional based on the number of layers applied during treatment.
At your consultation appointment, Dr. Wolpoe will recommend the right chemical peel for you. To make an appointment, please call us at 406-657-4653 or 1-800-332-1774, ext. 4653.