- Diabetes Clinics Diabetes, Endocrinology, & Metabolism Center
- To Make an Appointment:
1045 N. 30th St
Billings, MT 59101
Billings Clinic offers two clinics designed especially for diabetes patients. They include the Diabetes Clinic and the Pregnancy Diabetes Clinic.
Billings Clinic offers a Diabetes Clinic. Our multi-disciplinary team approach to care means patients referred to the clinic are seen by a physician, RN certified diabetes educators, registered dietitians, social worker, and other specially trained nursing staff. Wound care services are also available. Referral to the Diabetes Clinic is available for type 1 and type 2 diabetes patients, age 18 and older who would benefit from one-on-one care.
Our Diabetes Clinic focuses on both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes patients, age 18 and older. Our areas of focus and interest include:
- Newly diagnosed diabetes patients
- Poorly controlled diabetes patients
- Diabetes patients with difficult to control cholesterol or high blood pressure
- Patients on oral medications or insulin therapy
- Patients on an insulin pump or interest in insulin pump therapy
- Patients interested in the newer therapies available for diabetes
When a patient first visits the Diabetes Clinic, he or she will receive a comprehensive assessment that includes the tests and exams needed to live well with diabetes. Diabetes Clinic team members will work with the patient to create an individualized plan of care based on his or her health profile and lifestyle. At the end of the appointment, the patient will receive a summary of test results and help in developing a self-management plan.
For more information, contact the Diabetes Clinic at 238-5523 or 1-800-325-1774.
Pregnancy Diabetes Clinic
Department of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Diabetes is the most common medical complication of pregnancy. Gestational diabetes occurs when a woman develops high blood sugar during pregnancy.
The Pregnancy Diabetes Clinic combines the services of dietetics and nutrition, nurse education, and physician experience. When patients are referred, they will have the opportunity to visit with certified diabetes educators, a dietitian and our maternal-fetal medicine specialist at the same time in the same place. Care will be coordinated for the benefit of the patient.
If patients are referred for assistance with diabetes, they will still continue to see their primary obstetrician or family physician for obstetric care and delivery.
Appropriate patients for referral include:
- Non-pregnant patients with diabetes considering pregnancy, for pre-pregnancy counseling
- Pregnant patients with diabetes, whether Type I or Type II
- Newly diagnosed patients with gestational diabetes
For more information, contact the Billings Clinic Diabetes Clinic at
406-238-5523 or 1-800-325-1774 or in Bozeman at Bozeman OB/GYN, 925 Highland Boulevard, Bozeman, MT 59715. 406-587-9202 or