- Educational VideosBillings Clinic Neurosciences
- To Make an Appointment:
(800) 332-7156, ext. 2410
801 North 29th St.
Billings, MT 59101
Many people visit Billings Clinic’s Web site to obtain reliable health information. Educational videos are part of that resource we provide and we are proud to offer the following free, unique, educational programs.
© 2009 Emmi Solutions, LLC
Most Emmi programs take about 20 minutes to complete. You can view them from the comfort of your home or anywhere that has internet access.
The video will take you step-by-step through:
- Your condition
- Why your doctor has recommended surgery
- What to expect before surgery
- An overview of your procedure
- What to expect after surgery
Emmi Neurosurgery Videos
- Anesthesia for an adult
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion
- Lumbar interbody fusion, posterior or transforaminal
- Lumbar laminectomy
- Lumbar microdiscectomy
- Spinal fusion for adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- What to expect during your hospital stay
Getting started is easy.
Click here to register and view the Emmi program of your choice.
Already have a code?
If you have already been registered for a program, click here to log in and view your Emmi program.
|Get with the Guidelines®
Stroke Performance Achievement
|Joint Commission Certified
Primary Stroke Center
|Blue Distinction Center