The ENDO Trial Diabetes, Endocrinology, & Metabolism Center
- To Make an Appointment:
1045 N. 30th St
Billings, MT 59101
EndoBarrier – The ENDO Trial: A Research Study for Type 2 Diabetes
If you struggle with type 2 diabetes and are overweight, you may be a candidate for the ENDO Trial. The research trial is evaluating EndoBarrier – an investigational, non-surgical medical device designed to decrease blood sugar.
Initial Qualification Criteria
- Diagnosis of Type 2 Diabetes
- Have been using oral anti-diabetes medication for at least the past 3 months
- Body Mass Index (BMI) between 30 and 50
- Have not had previous weight loss surgery
- Able to attend regular follow-up visits over an 18-month period
If you qualify and join the ENDO Trial, you will receive study-related care at not cost. This includes the EndoBarrier device, as well as any examinations and follow-up visits required for the study. You may also be compensated for travel expenses.
Learn more: EndoBarrier – The ENDO Trial Brochure
To learn about the ENDO Trial and to see if you might qualify, please call 1-888-978-8399 or visit www.EndoBarrierTrial.com