|April 18, 2014
Montana Women’s Run Registration Deadlines
Billings, MT - The annual Montana Women’s Run in Billings is quickly approaching and the registration deadlines are right around the corner. This year’s run will take place on Saturday, May 10th, the day before Mother’s Day. So, gather your mothers, sisters, daughters and friends and join this wonderful event to raise funds for local women’s services.
- A Women’s Run t-shirt is guaranteed prior to race day to all paid entries mailed by April 23rd
- Team Up deadline is April 23rd
- Kick-Off Dinner registration deadline: Wednesday, May 7th, 5:00 pm
- Registration fee increases by $5 after midnight, Wednesday, May 7th
- Registration deadline for the run is Friday, May 9th at 6:00 pm
- Online registration closes Friday, May 2nd at 11:59 pm
- T-shirts and packets must be picked up May 5-9, at the Montana Women’s Run Headquarters, 213 N. 29th St, next to the parking garage. PLEASE NOTE THE DATES AND TIMES. The hours are: Monday -Friday, 10 am – 6 pm.
The Kick-Off Dinner and Women’s Health Expo will be May 9 at the Billings Food Bank, located at 2112 4th Avenue North. The speaker for this evening will be Zola Budd Pieterse, a former Olympic track and field competitor who, in less than three years, twice broke the world record in the women’s 5000 meters and twice was the women’s winner at the World Cross Country Championships. This evening is for runners, walkers and volunteers to enjoy the Health Expo, a delicious pasta dinner, presentation of the Cape and Tiara award and an inspirational presentation by the guest speaker. The Health Expo features interactive exhibits and presentations from which women can learn more about fitness, nutrition and better health.
It is not too late to sign up for the run so go online to www.womensrun.org. See you at the Run!