- NeurosurgeryBillings Clinic Neurosciences
- To Make an Appointment:
(800) 332-7156, ext. 2410
801 North 29th St.
Billings, MT 59101
Billings Clinic neurosurgeons have extensive expertise and experience in caring for patients with problems that involve the head, neck, and spine. They work closely with the Billings Clinic oncologists who are part of the Head and Neck Cancer Team.
|Stan’s Story - Parkinson’s stole my lifestyle. The Clinic team got it back.
(2 min. video)
The neurosurgeons at Billings Clinic work with patients with the following conditions and diseases.
- Brain Tumors
- Parkinson's Disease
- Surgical treatment for epilepsy including vagal nerve stimulation
- Spinal tumors and vascular lesions
- Trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm
- Pituitary tumors
- Complex skull base tumors
- Complex peripheral nerve disorders
Types of treatments:
- Computer-assisted surgeries for spinal disorders including microscopic and endoscopic surgery
- Deep brain stimulation
- Gamma Knife radiosurgery
- Intracranial vascular surgery
- Neuro Critical Care
|Get with the Guidelines®
Stroke Performance Achievement
|Joint Commission Certified
Primary Stroke Center
|Blue Distinction Center