A Resource and Referral Service Offered by Senior Life
The stresses of finding and coordinating services, filing medical claims and attending to the physical, mental and emotional needs of an older loved one can cause anxiety - especially for working caregivers. At Billings Clinic, we have a service to help you - ElderCare Solutions - A Resource & Referral Service.
What can ElderCare Solutions do for me?
- Answer your questions about care options
- Make referrals to local, regional and national care resources
- Provide a check-off form of information you should know
- Assist you in evaluating in-home care, personal care and nursing home options
- Assist you in claiming Social Security, Medicare or Medicare supplement benefits
- Make referrals to attorneys who specialize in elder law
- Provide forms for Living Will, Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care, handicapped parking permits and emergency ID medical alert
- Assist you in coping with a loved one who is depressed or resistant to change
- And more...
All contacts with ElderCare Solutions staff at are confidential.
For assistance or more information, contact us by phone or email or stop by the Senior Life Partners office in the Atrium at Billings Clinic Hospital. The professionals in the Senior Life office have been helping seniors and their family for more than 20 years.
ElderCare Solutions is available to employees of Billings Clinic Occupational Health contract groups. ElderCare Solutions does not endorse specific services but provides information on resources and services that best meet your needs.
|Find a Physician
Meet our occupational medicine physicians and staff
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
27th Street Medical Building
1020 North 27th Street
Billings, Montana 59101
To learn how Occupational Health can benefit your business, call 406-247-6200 or 1-800-252-1246.
Environmental Public Health Tracking Program
For information about various environmental health concerns in Montana, click here.