Employee Assistance Program - EAP
Mental health assessment, counseling, education and referral to enhance your total health and well being.
Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) has offered cost-effective, quality health care services to companies and their employees since 1988. Recognizing that good physical health is closely tied to mental well being, the Employee Assistance Program provides mental health services as an integral component of our employer and public health programs.
Throughout our lives, all of us will face difficult times, troubling relationships or stressful adjustments. The pressures of daily life affect everyone. While support from friends and family is certainly helpful, sometimes it may not be enough.
Billings Clinic EAP offers confidential mental health and referral services to help employees discover workable solutions to the problems that affect them and their family's health and well being. Through assessment, short-term counseling, education and referral, EAP provides the important mental health link that is vital in maintaining your overall good health.
Services provided through EAP:
- Initial assessment with an EAP therapist. Based on assessment, the therapist will schedule short-term therapy or assist in locating other community resources to meet your specific concerns
- Referral for problems requiring more intensive or long-term treatment
- Short-term Counseling. Employees, couples and families may receive short-term counseling for specific problem including stress management, marital problems, alcohol/drug abuse, work issues, elder care, family problems, divorce adjustment, depression /anxiety, financial concerns, communication, parenting and discipline, personal issues, work/life balance
- Employer Services. Personal or phone consultation, promotional material to bring awareness and visibility to the EAP, training topics, critical incident stress management to affected supervisors and employees, provide supervisory training under mandated Department of Transportation training for drug and alcohol awareness
- Mental Health & Wellness Education. Billings Clinic offers ongoing wellness education programs on a variety of topics in a group setting at Billings Clinic or at the employer's facility .
- Consultation via Telemedicine. Providing quality care to individuals in remote and outlying areas where mental health care is limited or unavailable via Eastern Montana Telemedicine Network
Mental Health Links/Resources
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
1042 North 29th Street
Billings, Montana 59101
To learn how EAP services, offered through Occupational Health, can benefit your business, call 406-247-6200 or 1-800-252-1246.
If your employer offers EAP through Billings Clinic Occupational Health, you can make an appointment with one of our EAP counselors by calling 255-8469 or 255-8481 or 1-800-252-1246.