- Pediatric Heart CarePediatric Center at Billings Clinic
- To Make an Appointment:
Corner of 10th Ave. N. and N. 27th St.
Billings, MT 59101
At Billings Clinic Pediatric Cardiology, Dr. Jeremy Archer, pediatric cardiologist, evaluates and treats children with heart-related conditions. Dr. Archer is board certified in pediatrics and board-eligible in pediatric cardiology.
|Pediatric Cardiology Team: Melissa Kantorowicz, RN, BSN; Jeremy Archer, MD; Gina Earnst, RCS (registered cardiac sonographyer); Shannon Brinkley, RCS|
The pediatric specialists at Billings Clinic Pediatric Center work as a team to coordinate care for our patients. At Billings Clinic Pediatric Cardiology we evaluate and treat patients with a wide range of conditions, including:
- Congenital heart disease
- Heart rhythm disorders
- Fetal heart disease and arrhythmias
- Sports-related heart problems
- Hypertension and lipid disorders
- Murmurs, chest pain, and syncope
- Kawasaki disease
- Adult congenital heart disease
- Fetal echocardiography
- Electrocardiography and ambulatory ECG monitoring
- Exercise testing
- Cardiac MRI
- Inpatient consultation for babies, children, and adults
- Coordination with regional centers for pediatric heart surgery and cardiac catheterization
For an appointment with our pediatric cardiologist, please call 238-2501. To learn more about heart disease, visit our Cardiovascular Services web pages.