Careers and Volunteers
Physician employment opportunities are available at Billings Clinic, a state of the art facility recognized for clinical excellence. Billings Clinic is a growing, successful, physician-led health care organization.
Billings Clinic is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is the the only member for all of Montana and northern Wyoming. The Mayo Clinic Care Network extends Mayo Clinic's knowledge and expertise to physicians by connecting directly with Mayo Clinic specialists on questions of patient care using an electronic consulting technique called eConsults. Billings Clinic physicians also have access to Mayo-vetted medical information through the AskMayoExpert database. These tools, in addition to health care consulting, will help Billings Clinic continue to provide the best care for its patients as well as improve its systems and the health of the community and region.
Located at the base of the magnificent Rocky Mountains in Billings, Montana. Friendly college community has great schools, safe neighborhoods and fun family activities. A multitude of exciting, year-round outdoor recreation just minutes from home. 300 days of sunshine!
Join us in the beautiful Northern Rockies!
Living In Montana
Physician opportunities are available in the following specialties.
For more information on each of our opportunities, click on the links below.
Cardiology - Interventional
Cardiology - Non-interventional
- Practice in a technologically-advanced program offering a full spectrum of cardiac services.
- Expanding tertiary referral network.
- Excellent call schedule and highly competitive compensation.
- Nationally recognized for clinical excellence.
Dynamic and growing integrated healthcare organization seeks two BC/BE Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists to join our collegial psychiatric team. 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. 1:12 weekday backup call.
Tertiary referral center.
Join two well-trained, Board Certified Endocrinologists and a Nurse Practitioner in a consultative practice. Region’s tertiary referral center. Inpatient support provided by dynamic Hospitalist Team. Enjoy support from a strong team of dedicated diabetes educators and social workers. Work in modern facilities equipped with electronic medical record and the support of a multi-specialty clinic.
Opportunities in Roundup and Miles City, Montana.
Join our collegial team of university trained General Surgeons in a high intensity practice similar to an academic medical center. State-of-the-art facility includes 272-bed hospital, 22-bed ICU, advanced laparoscopic, daVinci® robotic surgery, NSQIP affiliated, Level II trauma center, EMR and fabulous support staff. Billings Clinic is the only Magnet-designated health care organization in Montana and Wyoming. Our integrated model of care is nationally recognized as the future of American medicine and the region’s tertiary referral center.
- Outstanding opportunity to be a real General Surgeon
- Join eight university-trained General Surgeons in a high intensity practice similar to an academic medical center
- All facets of General Surgery – from complex hepatobiliary to advanced laparoscopic
- NSQIP affiliated, Level II trauma center, EMR and fabulous support staff
- Our integrated model of care is nationally recognized as the future of American medicine
General Surgery Staff
Stipend and Generous Loan Repayment
- Flexible schedule, 15-17 shifts per month, average 15 patients per shift
- A daily mid-level provider helps off set heavy volume
- Consensus-based, team-oriented group
- Minimal ICU and no procedures
- Teaching opportunities available – New IM Residency!
- Physician-led organization with abundant leadership opportunities
- Annual bonus program based on quality and productivity
The Billings Clinic Cancer Center seeks an additional BC/BE Gynecologic Oncologist to join its rapidly growing, collaborative Oncology team. This state-of-the-art practice is equipped to handle leading edge surgery such as advanced laparoscopy and out-patient treatments with advanced radiation and chemotherapy. Billings Clinic is a physician-led organization and boasts a new, 50,000 sq. ft. regional Cancer Center that services a three-state region.
- The only full-service gynecologic oncology program in Montana, Wyoming and North Dakota
- Provides minimally-invasive procedures, including robotic surgery
- One of only 30 organizations awarded the National Cancer Institute’s Community Cancer Centers Program (NCCCP)
- Clinical research with Phase 1, 2, 3 and 4 clinical trials; 10% of cancer cases are enrolled in a trial, including GOG and industry sponsored trials
- Multidisciplinary approach to care with a highly collaborative environment
Highlights of this progressive cancer program include:
- Outstanding infusion center with oncology certified nurses
- Committed to exceptional patient care with a mature nurse navigation program, outstanding support services and progressive survivorship and palliatives care programs
Work with terrific colleagues, modern facilities, electronic medical record and the support of a multi-specialty clinic. Outpatient only or traditional inpatient/outpatient practice. Physician-led organization is nationally recognized for clinical excellence. Loan repayment available.
Internal Medicine Staff
Maternal Fetal Medicine
Practice with a collegial team of nineteen OB/GYNs, one MFM, two REIs, two gyn-oncologists and a practicing midwife. Dedicated and highly trained OB ultrasonographers, state-of-the-art technology and electronic medical records. AIUM Certified, beautiful new Family Birth Center, LDRP model and Level IIIa NICU with outstanding nurses. Regional tertiary center with maternal flight team and air ambulance fixed wing service.
Experience the magnificent Rocky Mountains in your backyard in Billings, Montana. Boasting 300 days of sunshine, Billings is home to exceptional year-round outdoor recreation including skiing, hiking, biking, fishing and hunting! Friendly college community offers great schools, safe neighborhoods and fun family activities.
Maternal Fetal Medicine Staff
Join a group of outstanding neurologists with expertise in stroke, MS, sleep, clinical electrophysiology and pediatric neurology. Clinical research opportunities, diverse cases and teamwork in expanding neurosciences program. Sleep lab on-site, EEG and long-term video monitoring. Beautiful facility, national clinical quality awards, physician leadership.
- NCI Community Cancer Centers Program Pilot Site
- New cancer facilities – adjacent inpatient/outpatient
- Excellent specialty support – oncology certified nurses, patient care navigators
- Practice has seen >50% increase in past 5 years
- ACoS-Approved Comprehensive Cancer Program
- Multi-disciplinary programs
- Research is core of practice: >8% patients on clinical trials
- Physician-led organization
- Nationally recognized for clinical excellence
- Excellent call schedule
Looking for a Board Certified Otolaryngologist to join our collegial group of outstanding head and neck surgeons. Interest in Otology a plus. Dynamic and growing integrated health care organization. Tertiary referral center. Practice in high quality facilities using EMR and the latest technology. Physician-led organization is nationally recognized for clinical excellence.
Join our team of 14 Board Certified Pediatricians and practice in modern facilities with electronic medical record and excellent support from 230 primary and specialty care physicians. Brand new Pediatric Subspecialty Clinic. State-of-the-art NICU (Level III) and pediatric treatment rooms in our new Emergency & Trauma Center for urgent after-hours care. Located near the magnificent Rocky Mountains in Billings, Montana. Friendly college community with great schools, safe neighborhoods and family activities. Exciting outdoor recreation just minutes from home. 300 days of sunshine!
Looking for a BC/BE Adult Psychiatrist to join our collegial psychiatric team. 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. 1:10 weekday call. 44 inpatient beds. Tertiary referral center. Dynamic and growing integrated healthcare organization.
Miles City - Family Medicine
Join our team of physicians practicing in a new, modern clinic with on-site radiology and lab services and EMR. Part of the region’s largest multi-specialty group practice. Strong affiliation with local hospital.
Miles City Chamber of Commerce
Miles City - OB/GYN
Miles City - Pediatrics
Roundup - Family Medicine
Opportunity for two Family Medicine Physicians
Practice medicine in a quaint Montana community where your patients are your friends and neighbors. Hunting and fishing paradise seeks physicians who want to make a difference in a small town and be part of a highly technical large tertiary care center.
Surrounded by hills in the heart of Big Sky Country. 35 minutes from thriving mountain community and close proximity to world class skiing. Abundant recreational activities including camping, swimming and tennis. Beautiful golf course and museum. Safe neighborhoods and a rewarding, healthy lifestyle.
For information on physician employment opportunities at Billings Clinic, contact Rochelle Woods at 1-800-303-6893 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.