Billings Clinic's Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology has offices in Billings, Bozeman and Miles City.
Obstetrics is the total management of pregnancy, including:
- Routine prenatal care
- Reproductive medicine and fertility care
- Genetic counseling for pregnancy
- Caring for medical and other problems associated with pregnancy
Gynecology is the diagnosis and treatment of problems involving the female reproductive system. This includes:
- Cancer detection and treatment
- Female endocrinology
- Genetic counseling for cancer
- Maternal fetal medicine - high risk obstetrics
- Pregnancy planning
- Sexuality and other issues
The department offers a wide range of basic and specialized services for women’s health care, including:
- Well woman care - annual exams, monitoring cholesterol, thyroid and blood pressure checks
- Annual wellness exams include breast exam, Pap test, pelvic exam, and blood screens
- Infertility evaluations
- Microsurgical procedures
- Maternal/fetal care - high risk obstetrics
- High risk obstetrics with amniocentesis and ultrasound services
- Gynecologic urology - continence services
- Gynecologic cancer - cancers of the female reproductive tract
- Gynecologic endoscopy including colposcopy, laparoscopy and hysteroscopy
- Free pregnancy test (urine)
- Minimally invasive surgery including da Vinci robotic surgery for hysterectomy
- Pregnancy Diabetes Clinic
Specialists Providing Advanced Care Locally and Regionally
Dr. Randall Gibb and Dr. Erin Stevens are the only board-certified gynecologic oncologists for women's cancer care in Montana and Wyoming. Learn more about our gynecologic cancer program.
Maternal Fetal Medicine
Dr. Dana Damron is the region's only board-certified maternal-fetal medicine specialist for complicated/high-risk pregnancies. Learn more about our maternal-fetal medicine program.
Dr. Christopher Montville of Billings and Dr. Stacy Shomento of Bozeman are the only reproductive medicine specialists in Montana, Wyoming and western North Dakota for the treatment of infertility including providing in vitro fertilization at our IVF Lab in Billings.