Wound Care Services
The team of wound care specialists at Billings Clinic Wound Care provide individualized care for the management of complex wounds such as pressure ulcers (sores), diabetic foot ulcers, surgical wounds, wounds caused by infections, traumatic wounds, and wounds due to circulatory problems.
The Wound Care team includes Dr. Camilla Saberhagen, board-certified Infectious Disease specialist, Dr. David Rawlinson, board-certified Podiatrist, certified wound care nurses, and certified ostomy nurses.
Wound care services include:
- Management of complex wounds
- Pressure ulcers (sores)
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Surgical wounds
- Wounds caused by infections
- Traumatic wounds
- Wounds due to circulatory problems
- Venous stasis ulcers and arterial ulcers
- A commitment to individualized care
- Ostomy care/consultation
- Advanced wound care technologies including:
- Negative pressure therapy
- Bioengineered tissues
The Billings Clinic Wound Care team also provides referral resources for physical therapy to assist with lymphedema and venous insufficiency as well as referral resources for vascular wounds.
To make an appointment at Billings Clinic Wound Care, call 406-238-2501 or 1-800-332-7156.