Community Medical Center in Missoula and Billings Clinic Announce Partnership
The Community Medical Center’s Board has voted to partner with the Billings Clinic and RegionalCare Hospital Partners. This new partnership will work to achieve the following key objectives:
- Continuing the development of centers of excellence and fostering the development of specialty services.
- Attracting and retaining a high quality medical staff.
- Increasing service levels in existing programs.
- Positioning Community to offer new models of care.
- Making necessary capital investments in new technology.
- Continuing to improve balance sheet financial strength.
- Offering patient choice for our community and region.
- Creating a statewide approach to patient care focused on quality and Safety
The board strongly believes that entering into a joint venture with another regional community hospital will provide western Montana with the greatest opportunity to continue the historical mission of Community Medical Center.
Input from our community, including Missoula-based medical providers, played a key role in the board’s decision. Missoula’s commitment to Community, our mission and the patients we serve gave the board the assurance they needed to embrace this option. While choice will remain an option for those that we serve, Community looks forward to maintaining productive, collaborative relationships with all local health care providers.
About RegionalCare Hospital Partners RegionalCare Hospital Partners is a growing system of community hospitals focused on a commitment to high quality care and expanding health care services in non-urban markets. Today, RegionalCare is partnered with eight, market-leading, community hospitals in seven states – Florence, Alabama; Muscle Shoals, Alabama; Ottumwa, Iowa; Wilmington, Ohio; Sharon, Connecticut; Waynesburg, Pennsylvania, Paris, Texas and Sierra Vista, Arizona. The goal in each case is to advance the hospital’s strategic vision, enhance its regional influence and reputation, and meet the needs of the community and physicians. RegionalCare has access to capital resources through the private equity group, Warburg Pincus as well as other sources. More information can be found at http://www.regionalcare.net/.