Neurosciences - Neurology and Neurosurgery
Billings Clinic Neurosciences consists of an outstanding team of four neurologists and three neurosurgeons who specialize in neurological conditions and diseases in adults and children.
The neurologists at Billings Clinic specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of many conditions and diseases that affect the nervous system. The neurologists work closely with specialists in the Physicial Medicine and Rehabilitation department.
The neurologists at Billings Clinic work with patients with the following conditions and diseases:
Billings Clinic's neurosurgeons have extensive expertise and experience in caring for patients with problems that involve the head, neck, and spine. They work closely with the Billings Clinic oncologists who are part of the Head and Neck Cancer Team.
The neurosurgeons' areas of expertise are:
- Brain Tumors
- Computer-assisted stereotactic surgery and radiosurgery to accurately locate, remove or otherwise treat brain tumors
- Computer-assisted surgeries for spinal disorders including microscopic and endoscopic surgery
- Intracranial vascular surgery
- Surgical treatment for epilepsy including vagal nerve stimulation
- Spinal tumors and vascular lesions
- Surgical treatment for trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm
- Surgery for pituitary tumors
- Multidisciplinary treatment of complex skull base tumors
- Multidisciplinary treatment of complex peripheral nerve disorders
- Neuro Critical Care
In addition to the neurologists and neurosurgeons, our Neurosciences department has a full range of caregivers with special neurologic training, including:
- Acute inpatient stroke nurses
- Angiography technologists
- CT/MRI technologists
- EEG/EMG technologists
- Interoperative monitoring technologists
- Neuro critical care nurses
- Neuro operating room nurses and technologists
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Stroke education coordinator
The American Heart Association and American Stroke Association recognize this hospital for achieving 85% or higher adherence to all Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Performance Achievement indicators for consecutive 12 month intervals and 75% or higher compliance with 6 of 10 Get With The Guidelines Stroke Quality Measures to improve quality of patient care and outcomes.
Billings Clinic is also certified by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center.
Billings Clinic, 1st Floor
801 North 29th St.
Billings, MT 59101
|Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) Clinic
Held the 2nd Monday of every monthScheduled through MDA
For more information,