|November 11, 2013
The Association of Fundraising Professionals Montana Chapter announces award recipients for National Philanthropy Day
Billings, MT— The Montana Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals is pleased to honor the following individuals at the AFP Montana Chapter Awards Dinner being held at the Billings Depot on Tuesday, November 19, from 5:15-8:00 pm.
- Outstanding Philanthropist: Gene and Jane Thayer of Great Falls
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser: Mr. Bill Kennedy of Billings
- Outstanding Professional Fundraiser: Ms. Candice Carr-Strauss of Bozeman
- Outstanding Corporation: US Bank
- Outstanding Foundation: The Dennis and Phyllis Washington Foundation of Missoula
- Outstanding Youth: Ms. Kalli Rose Sizemore of Billings
November 19 also marks National Philanthropy Day, which is a day set aside to acknowledge the entire spectrum of services provided by the nonprofit community as well as the profound impact that philanthropy has on the fabric of society. On this day, the Association of Fundraising Professionals honors individuals and groups who, through their hard work and dedication, have enhanced philanthropy, their communities and the world.
The public is invited to attend this event to celebrate the honorees. For ticket information please call Cindy McGinnis at (406) 256-7150, ext. 78487.