Billings Clinic Foundation offers several scholarship opportunities based on the students area of study.
Scholarship for Traditional and Non-traditional College Students – Due March 31, 2014.
Our scholarship program includes:
- Traditional students who are graduating or have graduated from a high school in our service area and have completed less than 1/2 of their college program or...
- Non-traditional students and/or those college students who have completed more than half of their college program regardless of the high school attended.
Scholarships will be awarded for the following areas of study:
- Rehabilitation (Occupational/Physical/Speech Therapy)
- Rehabilitation (COTA, PTA, Speech Therapy Assistant)
- Laboratory (Medical Technologist/Histology/Cytology)
- Laboratory (Medical Lab Assistant)
- Physician Assistant
- Radiation Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Surgical Tech
There are several parts to the application process:
- Application Guidelines
- Scholarship Application
- Current Transcript
- 250 Word Essay
- Three Letters of Recommendation