- Fracture Care and SurgeryBillings Clinic Orthopedics
& Sports Medicine
- To Make an Appointment:
(800) 332-7156, ext. 5200
2702 8th Ave N
Billings, MT 59101
The fracture care team at Billings Clinic Orthopedics & Sports Medicine offers comprehensive and convenient care, with a dedicated expert in fracture surgery.
Fractures, from overuse stress fractures to traumatic compound fractures, affect mobility and function. At Billings Clinic Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, we have a dedicated expert in fracture surgery, Dr. Robert Schultz, who specializes in fracture treatment and specific injuries such as those involving the hand and spine.
With onsite radiology, casting experts, and both physical and occupational therapy included in our convenient and comprehensive orthopedic and sports medicine facility, we provide convenient continuity of care from the onset of injury to full recovery.
Our services include:
- Operative and non-operative treatment of simple fractures of spine, pelvis and extremities
- Operative treatment of complex fractures involving joint surfaces, complex pelvic fractures and spine fractures
- Treatment of fractures related to osteoporosis
- Treatment of fractures that fail to heal
- Treatment of musculoskeletal infections related to compound fractures
- Treatment of bone and joint deformity following fracture healing
- Treatment of post-traumatic arthritis
We care for many athletes with foot and ankle problems. We offer a full spectrum of casting and bracing options and work closely with local prosthetic and orthotic experts for custom-molded inserts or braces. We also have fully trained physical therapists on staff that can mold orthotics.