- Exams & ConsultationJohn R. Burg MD Cardiac Center
- To Make an Appointment:
801 N. 29th St.
Billings, MT 59101
When you arrive
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Bring your insurance cards and list of medications with you.
- The registration staff will confirm your information and copy your insurance cards.
If you have an appointment with a physician
- The nurse or technical staff will call you back for your visit.
- The nurse will take your weight, blood pressure and pulse.
- The nurse will ask about your medications and the reason for your visit.
- Your visit with the physician - A critial part of your visit is good communication to ensure that the physician can properly diagnose and treat you.
If you are visiting our clinic for a test
- It is important to know which test you are scheduled for and be aware of any instructions for the test
- Several tests require patients to fast several hours prior to their test. You will be notified if your test requires fasting.
- A cardiology technician will bring you back to the testing area and ask you several questions.
- Some tests do require an IV placed in your arm and may also require you laying flat on a hard surface with your arms above you head. Please let our registration staff know if this is not possible for you.
- We will need to know who your primary care physician is so that we can send results to him/her. This physician will receive copies of your test within 2-4 days after completion.
We will strive to do everything possible to make your visit to our department as informative and as comfortable as possible. Please call our office at 238-2000 for more information.