- Publications & VideosBillings Clinic Cancer Center
- To Make an Appointment:
801 North 29th St
Billings, MT 59101
- Billings Clinic Cancer Center
As the premiere destination cancer center for the Northern Rocky Mountain region, Billings Clinic Cancer Center provides the most comprehensive cancer care under one roof. Learn more about our relationship with the National Cancer Institute and why we provide the most advanced cancer treatment options available to you or your family members.
- Billings Clinic Health Magazine, July 2009
An interview with A Team of Cancer Center Specialists
- Taking Care of Your Cancer
This video was developed to give you a better understanding on how our multi-specialty team works with you to develop the optimal plan to treat your cancer.
- Cancer Survivorship
After treatment of cancer, a cancer patient will transition to surveillance of the cancer with follow-up care and supportive services. A patient needs to remain in communication with their oncologist and internal medicine physician. This video will cover the several specific survivorship topics.
Articles Written by Billings Clinic Physicians and Staff
- Patient Navigation at Billings Clinic, Karyl Blaseg, RN, MSN, OCN, BC, 2009
- The Bottom Line on Colorectal Cancer Screening, Chris Kuehl, May 2009
- Clinical Trials - Questions and Answers, By Dr. James Burke, February 2009
- Cancer Talk: It’s Not All in the Family, By Susan Landgren, Certified Genetic Counselor, January 2009
- Coping During the Holidays, By Amber Ussin-Davey, LCPC, December 2008
- Interactive Medicine: Dietary supplements are no defense against cancer, By Dr. Roberta Bourgon, July 2008
The following articles and publications provide information about Billings Clinic Cancer Center and cancer care. For additional information about cancer, call our HealthLine nurses at 406-255-8400 or 1-800-252-1246.
- National Cancer Institute Article
"Patient Navigators Ensure Patients Get What They Need"
- Integrative Medicine
- Principals of Naturopathic Medicine