- Integrative MedicineBillings Clinic Cancer Center
- To Make an Appointment:
801 North 29th St
Billings, MT 59101
The Cancer Center offers integrative oncology therapies for cancer patients.
- Nutrition counseling - includes recommendations for healthful eating, food preparation techniques and the use of culinary herbs to encourage optimal healing and well-being.
- Naturopathic medicine - blends centuries old knowledge of natural, non-toxic therapies with current advances in understanding of health. Our naturopathic physician can work with you to tailor a treatment plan aimed at improving and maintaining your overall health.
- Stress management
Integrative cancer care can help you:
- Better control symptoms, such as reduce nausea and improve sleep
- Increase emotional well-being and social support
- Discover healthful nutrition for an advantage during and after chemotherapy
Personalized plans of care will complement your current medication, activity level, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and other considerations. Our Cancer Survivor Program offers patients a supportive group atmosphere to participate in complementary therapies.
Our goal is to integrate therapies and education to address the emotional and social needs of cancer patients, improve quality of life, encourage sound nutrition and alleviate suffering.