Expert, compassionate, team care for cancer patients and families - that's what you can expect from Billings Clinic Cancer Center.
Upon diagnosis, you will be supported by a team of physicians with specially trained oncology nurses, patient care navigators, social workers, dietitians, a genetic counselor, and a naturopathic physician - all working together to provide you the best cancer care.
This multi-disciplinary approach allows us to care for your individual needs every step of the way, from diagnostic testing, surgery, and oncology treatments to pain management and rehabilitation.
Billings Clinic Cancer Center is located in Billings, Montana . Cancer and infusion services are also available at Billings Clinic Cody. The Cancer Center follows guidelines established by the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN).
We cared for more than 1600 patients in the past year.
Our services include:
- Physician specialists working together with you to determine the best solutions for your treatments and care needs. These specialists include surgeons, gastroenterologists, pulmonologists, dermatologists, pathologists, radiologists, medical oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, radiation oncologists and more.
- Patient Care Navigation by registered nurses who explain treatment plans and offer guidance for patients and families.
- Innovative Technology that help our team provide timely diagnosis and comprehensive care. Our electronic medical record consolidates your health information, diagnostic images, and pathology reports from our clinics and hospital into one comprehensive report.
- Wellness and Support Services include Integrative Medicine, nutrition, education, and survivor programs that address your emotional and social needs, improve quality of life, encourage sound nutrition, and reduce suffering.
- Clinical Research Trials such as vaccine and gene therapy that provide leading-edge treatment right here at Billings Clinic or in your community.
- Cancer Risk Assessments that provide options for prevention, genetic counseling, and early detection for people in our community who are at higher risk of developing cancer.