While many couples have no difficulties getting pregnant, approximately one in ten couples experience infertility. For these couples, the inability to conceive a baby can result in overwhelming frustration.
Fortunately, Billings Clinic now has two reproductive medicine and fertility care specialists. Dr. Christopher Montville of Billings and Dr. Stacy Shomento of Bozeman are the only reproductive endocrinologists in Montana, Wyoming and western North Dakota.
In addition to being OB/GYN physicians, they received three additional years of fellowship training focused on the care and treatment for patients who experience infertility. Drs. Montville and Shomento provide comprehensive female and male fertility evaluations and treatment.
We offer the following reproductive medicine and fertility treatments and procedures:
- In-vitro fertilization (IVF) services - now available at our downtown Billings Clinic location.
- Comprehensive female and male fertility evaluation, including ovarian function, pelvic ultrasound and hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- Fertility-specific management of endometriosis and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Microscopic and minimally-invasive surgery, including tubal reversals
- Surgical correction of uterine abnormalities
- Fertility treatments, including ovulation induction and intrauterine insemination (IUI)
To make an appointment with an infertility specialist in Billings, call 406-238-2904 or 1-800-332-7156, ext. 2904 or in Bozeman call 406-587-9202 or toll-free 1-866-587-9202. .
Regional outreach clinics - appointments are also available at Billings Clinic Miles City , Billings Clinic Cody and Community Medical Center in Missoula.