Are you wondering if your Billings Clinic doctor and hospital participate with your health insurance plan?
We accept most insurance plans so there is a good chance that your physician and hospital insurance coverage is welcome here.
Easy steps to determining if Billings Clinic participates with your current insurance plan
- Please look over the extensive list of insurance plans and networks below
- or call the toll-free number on the back of your insurance identification card
- or call Billings Clinic at 238-2500 or 1-800-252-1246, extension 5046 and leave the requested information with our "Insurance Finder."
If you do not currently have health care insurance coverage but want to ensure that the plan you or your employer purchase gives you access to care at Billings Clinic, please contact an independent insurance agent and ask them for information on insurance plans that provide insurance benefits at Billings Clinic.
Billings Clinic is a participating provider in the following insurance plans and networks.
Click here for Billings Clinic ExpressCare participating insurance plans and networks.
Health Insurance Marketplace Plans (effective 1/1/14)
- BCBS of Montana
- Montana Health CO-OP - Access Care (NOTE: Billings Clinic is Out of Network for the Connected Care Plans)
- PacificSource Smart Health
- BCBS of Wyoming
- Billings Clinic Employee Health Plan (BCBS)
- Billings Public Schools Employee Health Plan (EBMS)
- City of Billings (EBMS) - NOTE: Billings Clinic is Out of Network Effective 1/1/12
- Montana University System Group Benefit Plan - PacificSource
- Montana University System Group Benefit Plan - Traditional NOTE: Billings Clinic is Out of Network for the Traditional Plan (Allegiance)
- Montana University System Group Benefit Plan - Allegiance Managed Care
- Montana University System Group Benefit Plan - BCBS
- State of Montana Group Benefit Plan - CIGNA (New 1/1/13)
- Stillwater Mining Company Employee Health Benefit Plan (BCBS)
- Yellowstone County Employee Health Plan
- American Postal Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Federal Employee Plan
Health Trusts, Associations and Groups
- Associated Employers (AE) - ChoiceCare
- Associated Employers (AE) - SelectCare
- Montana Contractors Association (Allegiance)
- Montana Health Network (Allegiance)
- Montana Joint Powers Trust (EBMS)
- Montana Municipal Interlocal Authority (Allegiance)
- Montana Operationg Engineers (BCBS)
- Montana Schools Health and Welfare Trust (BCBS)
- Montana Teamsters (InterWest)
- MUST (Montana Unified School Trust) (Health InfoNet)
- MUST (Montana Unified School Trust) (PacificSource)
- Wyoming Schools Boards Association Trust NOTE: Billings Clinic is a Tier 1 Provider
Payers and Networks
- Aetna Affordable HealthChoices
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna Choice POSII
- Aetna HealthFund (AHF)
- Aetna Open Choice (PPO)
- Aetna Open Access Select
- Allegiance Benefit Plan Management, Inc.
- Allegiance Direct
- Allegiance Life and Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - all plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Yellowstone County Employee Health Plan
- CIGNA PPO
- EBMS - SelectCare
- First Choice Health Network
- First Choice of the Midwest
- First Health Network/Coventry
- Great West
- Health InfoNet
- John Alden
- Montana Health CO-OP - Access Care (New 1/1/14) NOTE: Billings Clinic is Out of Netword for the Connected Care plans
- Mutual of Omaha
- PacificSource Health Plans - all plans
- Preferred One
- United Healthcare - PPO / Options PPO
- United Healthcare - Choice
- United Healthcare - Choice Plus
- United Healthcare - Select
- United Healthcare - Select Plus
- WinHealth - PPO (New 1/1/14)
- WISE Provider Networks
- Medicare Blue PPO (BCBS)
- Humana Medicare - PPO, Private Fee for Service (PFFS), HMO
- New West Medicare
- Healthy Montana Kids (HMK)
- Humana Veterans Project ARCH
- Indian Health Services
- Medicaid Passport to Health
|Billings Clinic may not participate directly with your insurance plan, but instead may participate in a network that your insurance plan uses to have access to Billings Clinic. Please call the toll-free number on the back of your insurance identification card to determine if your specific Billings Clinic provider participates in your insurance plan.
|Some Billings Clinic providers and clinics outside of Billings may not participate in certain insurance plans. Please call the toll-free number on the back of your insurance identification card to determine if your specific Billings Clinic provider participates in your insurance plan.
|Billings Clinic's participation in specific insurance plans and networks changes frequently. This list may not include all insurance plans in which Billings Clinic participates. Before purchasing an insurance plan, and prior to receiving services at Billings Clinic, please inquire directly with your insurance plan to ensure that your specific Billings Clinic provider, clinic and hospital are indeed considered participating providers. This is not a guarantee of benefits. All services provided are subject to your plan benefits, including exclusions, and eligibility at the time services are provided. You may verify benefit coverage by calling the toll-free number on the back of your insurance identification card.