Billings Clinic makes your medical and your account information available to you, online. This information is available through:
- MyMedicalRecord – online tool that provides secure and convenient access to your personal medical information.
- MyAccount - your online account manager allows you to view your account information, view your itemized hospital bills, pay your bill online and more.
With MyMedicalRecord, you can:
- View your upcoming appointments
- Communicate with your doctor’s office by sending a secure message
- Request to renew a prescription through a secure message
You can also view:
- Your lab results
- Your allergy list
- Your immunization records
- Your medication list
- Your health issues
- Your surgeries and procedures
You can also create your own personal health record to track any health related activity or appointments in addition to your Billings Clinic physician visits.
How to register for MyMedicalRecord
To ensure that access to your medical information is secure, our registration process requires that you register at any Billings Clinic location (excliding ExpressCare) or Billings Clinic Hospital.
If you are already registered, click here to access your medical record.
With access to MyAccount, you will be able to:
- view current and historical details of services, fees, adjustments, payments, balance
- view patient and insurance information
- pay your bill or request a payment plan online
- view an itemized bill (for hospital services)
Register for MyAccount