Welcome to MyBillingsClinic – where you can easily access your electronic medical records as well as pay your bill online.
Your Medical Record
With MyBillingsClinic, you can access your electronic medical record to:
- View your lab results, allergy list, immunization records, medication list, health issues, surgeries and procedures
- View your medical notes from your health care provider (for visits on/after 5/20/14)
- View your radiology and pathology results (for services on/after 6/17/14)
- View your upcoming appointments
- Communicate with your doctor’s office by sending a secure message
- Request a prescription renewal through the secure message tool
- Create your own personal health record to track any health related activity or appointments in addition to your Billings Clinic physician visits.
How to register for MyBillingsClinic
You may pay your bill online here.
On October 1, 2014, Billings Clinic transitioned to a new billing system. As part of this process, we are developing a new tool which will allow you to access the details of your Billings Clinic account.
The “MyAccount” tool is no longer available. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience while the new tool is being developed.
You may continue to pay your bill online here. You may also call our Patient Financial Services representative with any billing questions you may have. 406-238-2250 or 1-800-332-1774, ext. 2250.