MyBillingsClinic Registration Instructions
To register online, you will need your Medical Record Number (MRN). You can find your Medical Record Number in several locations:
- On a medication list or any discharge paperwork you may have received at an appointment with your provider
- On any medical record you may have
- On a recent Billings Clinic billing statement (see image below)
- Or, call 406-657-4676 or 800-332-7156, ext. 4676.
You can also register at any of the following locations:
- All Billings Clinic Locations - at all Registration areas (excluding ExpressCare)
- Hospital - Admissions Desk in the Atrium
- Hospital - Health Information Management (Medical Records) department, next to the south end of the cafeteria
Requirements to Register at a Billings Clinic location:
- Must be age 18 or older
- Bring a valid photo ID
- Must be present to register. For protection of your privacy, phone or online registration is not available.
If you have any questions about MyBillingsClinic, call 406-247-6400 or 1-800-332-7156, ext. 6400. You will also find more information at Frequently Asked Questions.