Billings Clinic neurologists and neurosurgeons specialize in neurological conditions and diseases of the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves and muscles.
The neurosciences team, serving patients throughout Montana and Wyoming, consists of neurologists, neurosurgeons, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants, technicians, nurses and other health care professionals.
This multidisciplinary team works together to ensure that you receive the best and most comprehensive care.
Neurologists and Neurosurgeons on Billings Clinic's Neurosciences Team
In addition, Billings Clinic Neurosciences has a full range of caregivers with special training in neurosciences including:
- Acute inpatient stroke nurses
- Angiography technologists
- CT/MRI technologists
- EEG technologists
- Interoperative monitoring technologists
- Neuro critical care nurses
- Neuro operating room nurses and technologists
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Stroke education coordinator