Billings Clinic neurologists and neurosurgeons specialize in neurological conditions and diseases of the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves and muscles.
This multidisciplinary team works together to ensure that our patients receive the best and most comprehensive care.
Billings Clinic Neurosciences Team
In addition, Billings Clinic Neurosciences team members have special neurologic training.
- Acute inpatient stroke nurses
- Angiography technologists
- CT/MRI technologists
- EEG/EMG technologists
- Interoperative monitoring technologists
- Neuro critical care nurses
- Neuro operating room nurses and technologists
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Stroke education coordinator
|The American Heart Association and American Stroke Association recognize this hospital for achieving 85% or higher adherence to all Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Performance Achievement indicators for consecutive 12 month intervals and 75% or higher compliance with 6 of 10 Get With The Guidelines Stroke Quality Measures to improve quality of patient care and outcomes.|
|Billings Clinic is certified by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center.|