Billings Clinic is committed to improving the health of individuals and communities located in our region. We seek to provide quality care to individuals, regardless of their ability to pay and have established a Financial Assistance Program to help qualifying residents of our service area, with limited financial resources, in paying for their medical care.
If you can't afford your medical bills, we can give you a simple form to apply for our financial assistance program.
- We can help you with the application.
- Your personal information will be kept confidential.
- Our financial assistance program has clear guidelines to determine who qualifies for free or reduced charge services.
- The amount of financial assistance is different for each person or family, depending on your financial circumstances.
- We can help you enroll for public assistance programs such as Medicaid, Medicare, Veterans Administration, Disability, Crime Victims and Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
- If you are uninsured or underinsured, you may apply for financial assistance for co-pays and deductibles.
Free and Discounted Care Guidelines
Financial Assistance is available to those who qualify, with gross household incomes up to 400% of the Federal Poverty Levels, as shown below:
Financial Assistance Resources
Financial Assistance Policy Summary
Financial Assistance Policy
Financial Assistance Application Form
Providers Covered by Billings Clinic Financial Assistance Policy
Medication Assistance Program
You may also qualify for the Medication Assistance Program (MAP) for your prescription needs. To make an appointment with a MAP advocate, please call 238-2501 or 1-800-332-7156.