In the sometimes complicated and confusing world of health care, it's nice to know someone's looking out for you. At Billings Clinic, that "someone" is the staff at Senior Life.
Senior Life is a resource for those age 60+ and their families that enhances lives by providing knowledge, assistance, support and advocacy services.
Benefits of Membership (Free to All Members)
Assistance and Consultation
- Assistance with Medicare, Part D, supplements and other insurance products
- Assistance Completing Advanced Health Care Directives
- Assistance Filing Claim Forms
- Billings Clinic Lifeline
Information and Services
- Calendar of Events Newsletter
- Information on Community Resources - Locally or Nationally
- Ease of Access to Insurance Products
- Authorized MT and WY Handicapped Parking Permits
- MedicAlert Applications
- Discounts on Billings Area Businesses
- AARP Driver Safety Program
- Discounts on Meals and Snacks (Billings Clinic Hospital cafeteria and Break-Away Cafe)
- ScriptSave Prescription Discount Card
Applying for Membership
Lifetime membership in Senior Life is free. Click here to download our brochure and application.
For more information, call Senior Life at 406-657-4400 or 1-800-332-7156, extension 4400.
|2014 Senior Sports & Arts Festival Registration Form
Find a Physician
Meet our geriatricians
Senior Life Partners and Lifeline™ are located in the atrium of Billings Clinic Hospital.
2800 Tenth Avenue North
PO Box 37000
Billings, MT 59107-7000
If you have questions about senior services at Billings Clinic, please call Senior Life Partners at 406-657-4400 or 1-800-332-7156.