Aspen Meadows - Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living
Aspen Meadows is specially designed, beautifully furnished and located in a quiet residential environment. Special features include a gift shop, barber and beauty shop, library, and chapel. Our highly skilled staff is under the direction of Billings Clinic physicians and non-physician providers.
Aspen Meadows offers seniors three distinct living options depending upon their physical and health care needs.
Assisted Living Apartments
Assisted living apartments are available for those who desire independent living with a little extra assistance. Three sizes of apartments are available, which can be furnished with your own furnishings:
- Efficiency - one room with a private restroom with shower
- One Bedroom - bedroom, living room, kitchenette, private restroom with shower
- Two Bedroom - bedroom, living room, kitchenette, two private restrooms with shower
Services and features include:
- Cable television
- Individual controls for heat and air conditioning
- Safety features such as emergency pull cords and safety bars in each private bathroom
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services are provided weekly
- Meals are prepared three times daily and served in the dining room
- Additional assistance with personal needs is available for showering, grooming and medication schedules
- Certified nursing assistants are available 24 hours a day
- A dedicated licensed nurse is available weekdays and a licensed nurse is on-site for emergencies 24 hours a day
Long Term Care at The Timbers
The Timbers is a long-term care environment with a family of caregivers who provide assistance. Caregivers at the Timbers unit address every detail of personal care needs to reach and maintain the highest level of independence and quality of life.
In keeping with our homelike environment, we offer visiting pets, activity programs, living plants and other amenities. Daily attention to personal needs includes preparation of all meals and snacks, laundry services, as well as housekeeping.
Rehabilitation & Skilled Medical Care
Rehabilitation and skilled medical care at Billings clinic is available through our Transitional Living Care (TLC) unit and our Transitional Care Unit (TCU). These programs both offer skilled medical care and therapy services after hospitalization for a surgery, injury, or an illness and allow individuals to fully recuperate before returning home.
Our skilled medical care includes the services of trained professionals that may be needed during your stay. The goal of our team is to attain the highest physical, social, and emotional well being for each individual.
Our rehabilitation programs provide a fun and caring environment while encouraging independence, rapid recovery and progress toward each individual's and their family's goals.
Dedicated staff consists of:
- Licensed nurses
- Certified nursing assistants
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Restorative assistants
- Social worker
- Registered dietitian
- Activities staff
- Volunteer staff
- Housekeeping/laundry staff
- Physicians and medical providers
- On-site pharmacy
- Beauty/Barber Shop*
- Gift shop*
*These amenities are only available at Aspen Meadows West End location.