Home Oxygen and Medical Equipment
Billings Clinic Home Oxygen & Medical Equipment provide durable medical equipment such as walkers, wheelchairs, canes, bath and toilet aids, bed accessories, hospital beds, oxygen and pulmonary supplies.
Caring and Qualified Professionals
You can depend on quality care from our staff of professional respiratory therapists and health care professionals. Responding to your health care needs is our primary concern. Our licensed and experienced staff brings what you need to your home or residence. Our inventory reflects what you need to achieve your convalescence and make your daily routines possible.
- Oxygen delivered to your place of residence
- Home care products delivered at your request
- 24 hour emergency service when you need unplanned oxygen or equipment
- Assistance with reimbursement to assure that your third party payers are informed of your needs and services
- Assistance arranging for your continued care when you leave the hospital. Our staff works with your physician and other health care professionals to coordinate your continued care.
- Instructions when you need to know how to use the equipment properly and what to expect when using it
- Prompt delivery of the oxygen and products you order
- Maintenance and repair that insures the equipment you are using is in top condition
Billings Clinic Home Oxygen & Medical Equipment makes available the following equipment and services:
- Lifeline™ Personal Emergency Response Service
- Respiratory monitoring equipment
- Oxygen systems and supplies
- Tracheostomy supplies
- Aerosol Therapy
- CPAP and BIPAP systems
- Suction equipment and supplies
- Apnea monitors and supplies
- Respiratory therapy supplies
- Walkers and other walking aids
- Hospital beds and accessories
- Bath and toilet aids
- Physical limitation aids
- Decubitus prevention
- Seasonal light therapy
Additional products are available. Please call if you need a service or item that is not listed.