At Billings Clinic Pediatric Cardiology, Dr. Jeremy Archer, pediatric cardiologist, evaluates and treats children with heart-related conditions. Dr. Archer is board certified in pediatric cardiology and general pediatrics.
Pediatric Cardiology Team: Melissa
Kantorowicz, RN, BSN; Jeremy Archer,
MD; Gina Earnst, RCS (registered cardiac
sonographyer); Shannon Brinkley, RCS
The pediatric specialists at Billings Clinic Pediatric Center work as a team to coordinate care for our patients. At Billings Clinic Pediatric Cardiology we evaluate and treat patients with a wide range of conditions, including:
- Congenital heart disease
- Heart rhythm disorders
- Fetal heart disease and arrhythmias
- Sports-related heart problems
- Hypertension and lipid disorders
- Murmurs, chest pain, and syncope
- Kawasaki disease
- Adult congenital heart disease
- Fetal echocardiography
- Electrocardiography and ambulatory ECG monitoring
- Exercise testing
- Cardiac MRI
- Inpatient consultation for babies, children, and adults
- Coordination with regional centers for pediatric heart surgery and cardiac catheterization
Learn more about Billings Clinic Cardiovascular Services.
Need an Appointment?
Request an appointment online.
Call 406-238-2501 or 1-800-332-7156 to schedule an appointment with one of our pediatric specialists.