Many people visit Billings Clinic’s Web site to obtain reliable health information. Educational videos are part of that resource we provide and we are proud to offer the following free, unique, educational programs.
Parenting Tips (6-video playlist)
Billings Clinic Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist Eric Arzubi, MD, offers some parenting tips. This video series includes tips on dealing with feelings, emotions, discipline and misbehavior.
Emmi Educational Videos
EmmiPrep® © 2009 Emmi Solutions, LLC
Most Emmi programs take about 20 minutes to complete. You can view them from the comfort of your home or anywhere that has internet access.
The video will take you step-by-step through your child’s condition.
Register and view the Emmi programs, which include:
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Pediatric Asthma
- Pediatric Asthma - Discharge
- Pediatric Asthma - Exercise at School
- Pediatric Asthma and School
- Pediatric Cardiac Catheter Ablation
- Pediatric Cardiac Catheterization (for ASD or PDA)
- Pediatric Cardiac Catheterization (Stenosis)
- Pediatric Colds and the Flu
- Pediatric Colonoscopy
- Pediatric Dental Care
- Pediatric Diarrhea
- Pediatric Diarrhea - Diet
- Pediatric Diarrhea - Infants
- Pediatric Exercise and Activity
- Pediatric Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Pediatric Hernia Repair for Girls
- Pediatric Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Pediatric Language Disorder
- Pediatric Obesity
- Pediatric Upper GI Endoscopy