Student Training Opportunities
As an integrated health care organization in Billings Montana, Billings Clinic offers a unique opportunity for students to learn from our staff. Whether you are seeking a clinical or non clinical learning experience, we may have opportunities for you!
Training opportunities may include:
Students Who Are Already Scheduled
If your learning experience or clinical rotation has already been scheduled and you have received your letter regarding your time with us, please click on the links below for instructions on completing registration and orientation..
Students Seeking Opportunities
If you are interested in a learning experience with us, please email the person listed below to inquire about a learning opportunity:
- Job Shadows - a short-term opportunity to observe an employee working in their profession. If interested, please complete the Job Shadow form, which requires that you have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer. Once you have completed the form, click the “Submit Form” button in the upper right corner of page 1. Job Shadow Application Form
- All Nursing (RN, LPN or CNA), Mary Robertson
- Dietitian, Tami Waite
- Laboratory Medical Technologist, Stacey Bailly
- Laboratory Phlebotomist, Brenda Segna
- Medical Student, Mid-level Provider, Kristina McComas
- Miles Community College Nursing Student, Meredith Hirsch
- Occupational Therapy, Leslie Arnold-McGuire
- Paramedic, Rick Bender
- Pharmacy, Melanie Townsend
- Physical Therapy, Linda Shelton
- Radiation Therapy, Regina Hargrove
- Radiology, Jayme Wynegar
- Respiratory Therapist, Mike Zwicker
- Scrub Tech, Stacy Dean
- Speech Language Pathology, Carol Morse
- Surgical Technologist, Wendy Frank-Romero
Unsure of who to contact? Email Wendy Dailey with details regarding your area of interest or course of study.
An online application must be completed for employment consideration. Your application will be kept on file for one year.
PO Box 37000
Billings, MT 59107-7000
801 North 29th St.
Billings, MT 59101
Human Resources is located on the corner of North 29th and 8th Avenue North. Enter through the main entrance to the building and go to the lower level. Human Resources is located at the bottom of the main entrance staircase to the right.
||Billings Clinic Recognized as a Magnet Organization
|The first in MT & WY for Nursing Excellence.
Billings Clinic is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.