Billings Clinic hosts Health Insurance Informational Program
Billings, MT— Billings Clinic invites the public to attend a free informational program called “Nine things you need to know about health insurance.” An expert panel including Dr. Heidi Duncan, physician director of health policy, Becky Kelly, director of payer relations, and Jan Hoy, payer relations associate, will present and answer questions.
The event includes a light lunch and will take place on Wednesday, November 19 from noon to 1 pm in the Mary Alice Fortin Health Conference Center at Billings Clinic. Nine frequently asked questions that will be answered during the program include:
- Should I care about health insurance?
- Can I just wait to sign up if I get sick or injured?
- Will I save money? Can I get a discount?
- Can I see my favorite doctor?
- Are my medications covered?
- Can I pay less for my kid’s health insurance?
- If I have Medicare, do I need to do something for the Health Insurance Marketplace?
- Can I change the insurance plan I already picked?
- This is confusing. How can I get help?
Please register for the program by visiting www.billingsclinic.com/classes or call Billings Clinic at 255-8440 or 1-800-252-1246. This program will also be offered on Thursday, December 4 from 5:30-6:30 p.m.