Orthopedics in Bozeman, MT
We specialize in total joint replacements including the complete care of anterior total hip arthroplasty, revision knee and hip surgery, unicompartmental and partial knee arthroplasty, joint preservation surgery, kinematically aligned (KA) total knee arthroplasty, mechanically aligned (MA) traditional total knee arthroplasty, advanced total knee guidance (computer navigation and custom designed instrumentation), and artificial intelligence and augmented reality guidance.
Billings Clinic's board-certified orthopedic surgeon, Dean Sukin, MD, has been traveling to Bozeman and the Gallatin County for years in order to provide patients with total joint replacements and care. We're proud to finally be able to provide these services and procedures to patients, close to home.
If you're experiencing the following orthopedic issues, but want to regain your quality of life and get back to doing the things you love, scheduling an appointment may be right for you.
- Arthritis of the hip
- Arthritis of the knee
- Painful or failed total hip replacements
- Painful or failed total knee replacements
Schedule your appointment by calling 406-898-1200.
- Outside referrals are individually reviewed for failed total hip and knee replacements
Orthopedic procedures we perform:
- Total knee arthroplasty (TKA) advanced technology and techniques
- Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty (UKA)
- Patella femoral knee arthroplasty
- Revision total knee arthroplasty
- Revision total hip arthroplasty
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Osteotomy
Benefits of choosing orthopedic services at Billings Clinic Bozeman
- High quality care and timely appointments.
- Dr. Sukin has a passion for improving patient satisfaction in the ambulatory surgery environment and has been a leader in this area, performing anterior total hip replacements in surgery centers for more than 17 years.
- Dr. Sukin is regionally and nationally recognized for his expertise, having performed thousands of surgeries during his years of practice, and has dedicated his time to training other orthopedic surgeons, industry members and engineers to advance outpatient total joint replacement, anterior total hip and total knee replacements.
- Our multi-specialty clinic enables physicians to work as a team and to consult each other when needed.
- Kinematic alignment (KA) total knee replacement is a technique developed in 2005. Dr. Sukin has advanced and researched this method, which is linked to shorter lengths of stay, quicker return to function, consistency and excellent outcomes..
- Dr. Sukin has more than two decades of experience as a clinician, researcher, and innovator in total knee replacement (TKR), anterior total hip replacement, partial knee replacement, revisions total knee and hip replacement and joint preservation surgery.
Meet our Doctor
|Dean Sukin, MD