Podiatry Services in Bozeman, MT
Whether you are experiencing plantar fasciitis, shin splints, sports medicine injuries, or other foot or ankle-related conditions, our caring podiatry team wants to get your feet and ankle problems diagnosed and treated so that you can be functioning again to the best of your ability.
Billings Clinic podiatrists work closely with other specialists at Billings Clinic including internal medicine, diabetes/endocrinology, dermatology, neurology, vascular surgery and orthopedics.
Schedule your appointment calling 406-898-1200.
Podiatry conditions we treat
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Hammer toes
- Nail melanocytic lesions
- Plantar fasciitis prevention and treatment
- Shin splints
- Skin biopsies
- Sports medicine injuries
- Stress fractures
- Structural deformities of the foot
- Surgical consultation
Benefits of choosing a Podiatrist at Billings Clinic Bozeman
- High-quality care and timely appointments.
- Billings Clinic Bozeman podiatrists are leaders in the treatment and prevention of plantar fasciitis.
- Dr. Rice has extensive education and experience in the treatment of foot and ankle related sports medicine injuries
- Our multi-specialty clinic enables physicians to work as a team and to consult each other when needed.
Meet our Podiatry Doctor