Billings Clinic Bozeman Primary Care
A Primary Care physician or mid-level provider is the first contact to meet your health care needs. This physician will provide preventive health services, basic or initial diagnosis and treatment and supervision of your health care.
When other specialists need to be involved, primary care providers coordinate your care and manage difficult medical problems that are associated with that care.
Schedule your appointment by calling 406-898-1200.
Primary Care consists of these specialties:
- Family Medicine - Family medicine physicians are concerned with the total health care of the individual and the family and is trained to diagnose and treat a wide variety of ailments in children and adults.
- Internal Medicine - Internal medicine physicians provide comprehensive, long-term, general medical care for patients in office and hospital settings. They are trained in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of numerous diseases and conditions, and manage the common illnesses and complex problems of adults and the elderly.
Our physicians and mid-level providers (NP, PA) work as a team to provide your care. The services they provide include:
- Health care for existing medical needs
- Preventive care services
- Managing chronic conditions
- Coordination of care with medical and surgical specialists
You may hear the term "Medical Home." The following information describes what it is and what it means to you as a patient of a Billings Clinic's family medicine or internal medicine physician.