Urology Services in Bozeman, MT
We specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of both male and female urinary tract conditions as well as diagnosis and treatment of male reproductive problems.
Urologists primarily focus on these organs having to do with the urinary tract system: the kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder, and urethra. Organs that are involved in the male reproductive system include testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Both urologists and general surgeons operate on the adrenal glands.
Urology is closely related to and in some cases overlaps with these medical specialties: oncology, nephrology, gynecology, pediatric surgery, gastroenterology, and endocrinology.
Schedule your appointment calling 406-587-9202.
Treatment for urologic disorders may include:
- non-invasive treatment
- minimally invasive surgery
- general urologic surgery
Benefits of choosing urology services at Billings Clinic Bozeman
- Our multi-specialty clinic enables physicians to work as a team and to consult each other when needed.
- Billings Clinic urology doctors are leaders in early detection of bladder and prostate cancer using sophisticated screening methods
- Billings Clinic urologists perform reconstructive surgery, such as the creation of a replacement bladder in patients with bladder cancer, reconstruction of the urethra, and repair and reconstruction of the genitals.
- The addition of minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery with the da Vinci Surgical System enables the Urology Services team to treat patients with the latest technology. Our team has completed over 1300 robotic surgeries.
Meet our Urology Providers