Billings Clinic Employees
Billings Clinic is a “best” place to work because if its people. The collegial atmosphere, teamwork, pride in care, and numerous opportunities to grow both personally and professionally help keep our amazing employees here caring for patients. State of the art facilities and advanced technology gives the health care professionals the tools to provide advanced health care in a healing environment.
- 2019 Billings Chamber of Commerce Employer of the Year
- 2019 Becker’s 50 Best U.S. Companies to work For
- 2019 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Experience
- LivAbility “One of the Top 25 Best Places to Live in America
- 2016 Outside Magazine’s America’s Best Town
Employees have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of each other and our patients, making this a truly meaningful place to work. The organization also offers employees the opportunity to engage in numerous councils and educational opportunities leading to career growth and involvement in decision making and important initiatives. Beyond giving great care, employees’ ideas and insights are valued at every level of the organization.
At Billings Clinic, it is important to celebrate milestones and ensure that employees feel valued. Recognitions such as the DAISY or BEE Awards, Years of Service and the employee recognition program give everyone the opportunity to show encouragement toward team members who go the extra mile.
Billings Clinic offers excellent benefits and salaries, education assistance, paid time off, and learning plans for career growth. The combination of excellent benefits, strength of the organization and meaningful work make Billings Clinic one of the best places to spend a career in health care.
Billings, Montana is a friendly college community located near the magnificent Rocky Mountains with great exciting outdoor recreation just minutes from home. Billings has great parks, trails, public lands, thriving restaurants, excellent schools, safe neighborhoods, and abundant events and family activities.
Explore some of the Billings Clinic employee benefits
Growth & Community
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)-Billings Clinic recognizes that mental well-being is connected to physical health. We offer employees and their eligible dependents, at no cost, four sessions of mental health related services through our confidential EAP program.
- Billings Clinic Parent Network (BCPN)-A unique group to support the employees who also wear the hat of “parent”. The group meets monthly to discuss the challenges of being a working parent and provides encouragement and support.
- Cafeteria and Commons Café-meal subsidies
- Bicycle-friendly business-Bronze award winner by the League of American Bicyclists
- Tuition reimbursement and/or assistance programs are available for certain positions.
- Leadership training
- Employee recognition programs such as the Bee Award for outstanding team members, Daisy Award for nursing excellence, Great-Catch Award (safety), Years of Service award, YAG awards. Several employee recognition events throughout the year such as the food truck outdoor event, hot cocoa bar event, etc. to promote fun and employee recognition.
- Free or discounted tickets to local entertainment and sporting events
- Club Billings Clinic offers employees discounts at numerous local businesses and service providers
- Lactation facilities for new mothers.
- 360-degree performance reviews
- Our organization promotes sustainable or “green” practices.
- Identity Theft Protection and Emergency Travel Assistance
- Business education, continuing education credit assistance
- Formal career development and job advancement programs
- Actively supports community service initiatives, e.g. United Day of Caring, Saturday Live, etc.
- Flexible scheduling and telecommuting options for certain positions to accommodate work/life balance
- "Casual Fridays"-ability to wear work appropriate jeans to work (for non-clinical employees)
- Workplace facilities to promote exercise
- Promotes walking trails both inside and around the campus
If you have any questions about benefits, contact Billings Clinic Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.