Billings Clinic strives to provide educational opportunities for learners on our campus
As an integrated health care organization in Billings Montana, Billings Clinic offers a unique opportunity for students to learn from our staff. Whether you are seeking a clinical or non clinical learning experience, we may have opportunities for you!
Students who have secured a clinical placement with Billings Clinic will need to apply for their upcoming rotation.
Job Shadowing at Billings Clinic
Questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Billings Clinic offers educational opportunities for learners through various career awareness and exploration programs for high school, pre-college and college students. These experiences are strictly observation; no access to medical records, information systems or computer systems are permitted. They will not participate in any hands on patient care, these experiences are strictly observation.
- Individuals participating in a job shadow must be at least 16 years of age. A parent’s signature is required for students under 18 years of age.
- High School students are not permitted to shadow in the ED or Psychiatric Departments
- Job Shadows are limited to no more than 5 hours per day and no more than 25 hours in one week. The job shadow should be completed within a 5-business day timeframe.
Required Documentation to be submitted with application.
Applications submitted without required documentation will not be considered.
- Job Shadow Orientation Packet - download Job Shadow Orientation Packet here
- The packet can be downloaded, filled out electronically, and uploaded with your application
- Proof of COVID 19 Vaccination