- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1994
- Year Joined Billings Clinic
- Year began practicing
- University of California Davis, Davis, California
- University of California Irvine, Irvine, California
- Veterans Affairs Northern California Health Care System, Martinez, California
American College of Physicians (Hospital Medicine) A hospitalist is a physician that facilitates admissions and consultations for hospitalized patients and are responsible for coordinating all diagnostic treatments and processes during the patient's hospital stay. Our goal at Billings Clinic is to provide quality, collaborative and efficient care for hospitalized patients.