About Our Foundation
Billings Clinic Foundation was established in 1984 as a not-for-profit corporation to provide philanthropic support of Billings Clinic’s mission in bringing the highest quality of care, the latest medical technology and superior services to our patients and their families.
The purpose of the Foundation is to encourage, receive, administer, and disburse donated funds while also fostering volunteerism and positive community awareness of Billings Clinic. Each year, the foundation receives charitable donations and bequests to elevate patient care.
Through the generosity of our benefactors, the Foundation has distributed more than $75 million to Billings Clinic:
- providing advances in medical technology
- expanding and renovating facilities
- enhancing programmatic needs
- providing patient assistance
- offering education scholarships to deserving students