Adopt a Unit Program
Our healthcare workers are being pushed to the max providing care to our community in crisis. Connection is needed more than ever.
We are looking for community groups to connect with different healthcare teams in a program called
"Adopt a Unit"
When you adopt a unit
• You will get to hear about their role in caring in this crisis through the gift of listening
• You'll learn the ways they have identified would make them feel supported
• You'll be tasked with showing them support as they've requested, whether that's notes of encouragement, non-perishable food, holiday cheer, etc.
• You'll be the voice from the outside reminding them of their value to our community and lifting them up as they continue to provide care
How to get involved when adopting a unit please consider the following:
• A commitment to uplifting your unit through the end of 2021
• Responding to the ongoing needs of your unit, some will be more frequent than others
• Respecting hospital systems and procedures
• Unwavering desire to show gratitude and support to those who care for our community
For more information, please contact Jen Potts at firstname.lastname@example.org