Your help is needed
Your contribution to the Miracle Fund is needed to establish this important resource to help families start life together. Please consider a gift to the Miracle Fund.
Billings Clinic Reproductive Endocrinology, in collaboration with Billings Clinic Foundation, has established the Miracle Fund for patients who have been diagnosed with fertility issues and need the assistance of in vitro fertilization (IVF) in order to become pregnant. To be considered for Miracle Fund financial assistance, patients must meet the following criteria:
- A confirmed diagnosis of infertility and the need to undergo IVF to become pregnant
- Current evaluation of both parents by a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility physician with the conclusion of a good prognosis
- Evaluation by a social worker/psychologist
- Both partners must be citizens of the United States and residents of Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, or South Dakota
- Total combined household income equal to or less than $65,000 per year
- Background check
Miracle Fund To learn more about the Miracle Fund, please contact Billings Clinic Foundation at (406) 657-4670.