Pediatric Specialty Care Initiative
Your investment in this Pediatric Specialty initiative promises to directly affect the comfort and well-being of this region’s children and their families. Thank you for your consideration in supporting this transformative project.
Billings Clinic Foundation is embarking on an initiative to expand services and support for our region’s most medically complex children and their families. This effort will enhance the Pediatric Specialty Clinic’s treatment and family areas, along with expanding the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. The project also includes the addition of a new Pediatric Infusion Center, advancement of our pediatric telehealth program, and the building of the Billings Clinic Pediatric endowments to advance care innovation and patient assistance.
To learn more about the Pediatric Specialty Care Initiative, please contact Billings Clinic Foundation at (406) 657-4670.
Your help is needed
Your contribution to the Miracle Fund is needed to establish this important resource to help families start life together. Please consider a gift to the Miracle Fund.
Billings Clinic Reproductive Endocrinology, in collaboration with Billings Clinic Foundation, has established the Miracle Fund for patients who have been diagnosed with fertility issues and need the assistance of in vitro fertilization (IVF) in order to become pregnant. To be considered for Miracle Fund financial assistance, patients must meet the following criteria:
- A confirmed diagnosis of infertility and the need to undergo IVF to become pregnant
- Current evaluation of both parents by a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility physician with the conclusion of a good prognosis
- Evaluation by a social worker/psychologist
- Both partners must be citizens of the United States and residents of Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, or South Dakota
- Total combined household income equal to or less than $65,000 per year
- Background check
To learn more about the Miracle Fund, please contact Billings Clinic Foundation at (406) 657-4670.