This American Heart Association Heartsaver course is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in CPR and AED to meet job, regulatory or other requirements. This course covers adult, infant and child CPR.
- Skills are taught using AHA’s research proven Practice-While-Watching technique, which allows Instructors to observe students, provide feedback and guide students’ acquisition of skills
- Modular format creates course flexibility
- Ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback from an Instructor while learning skills
- Each student receives the highest quality course materials to supplement their learning
- Skills practice and testing included during course to ensure students demonstrate competency performing skills
*The American Heart Association promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the Association.