About Billings Clinic Bozeman OB/GYN 925 Highland Blvd
Need an appointment?
Call 406-587-9202 or 1-866-587-9202.
Please call as far in advance as possible. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us 24 hours in advance, so we can give your time to another patient needing medical care.
Nights, weekends, and holidays:
Call Bozeman Deaconess Hospital at 406-585-5000 and ask for our physician-on-call to be paged.
General Office Fax: 406-587-9748
Medical Records for Reproductive Medicine: 406-994-9821
Since 1976, Bozeman OB/GYN has been dedicated to providing comprehensive health care to Bozeman area women for obstetrics, gynecology, infertility and female urology.
Our physicians are board-certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and are Fellows in the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. When you have medical issues outside our specialty, we will assist you in working with an appropriate specialist or family physician.
Specialized Women's Services
Physicians Live, Work,
and Play in Bozeman
Video 1 Video 2
- Obstetrics-including high risk pregnancies, twins, and Cesarean birth
- Reproductive medicine and infertility care, including in vitro fertilization
- Maternal-fetal medicine for complicated pregnancies and issues including gestational diabetes
- Repositioning a breech baby for potential vaginal birth (called an external cephalic version)
- Ultrasound (sonography)
- Assessment & treatment of abnormal Pap smear
- Assessment and treatment of cervical pre-cancer and cancer, and if needed, referral to Billings Clinic's board-certified gynecologic oncologists
- Urinary incontinence
- Management and counseling for menopause or hormone imbalance
- Evaluation & treatment of vaginal infection
- Genetic screening during pregnancy
Gynecologic and Urologic Surgery
- Diagnostic & operative minimally-invasive surgery
- Diagnostic & operative hysteroscopy
- Ablation of uterine lining for abnormal uterine bleeding
- Tubal ligation
- Hysterectomy - vaginal, abdominal, and laparoscopic assisted
- Bladder suspension for urinary incontinence
- Vaginal & pelvic reconstruction
- Pelvic surgeries involving ovaries, tubes and uterus
Reproductive Medicine and Fertility Care
We offer advanced fertility care, treatments and procedures with a fellowship-trained reproductive endocrinologist including:
- Comprehensive female and male infertility evaluations
- Fertility-specific management of endometriosis and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Microscopic and minimally invasive surgery, including tubal reversals
- Surgical correction of uterine abnormalities
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) at Billings Clinic's IVF Lab in Billings
Certified Nurse Midwifery Service
Our certified nurse midwives (CNM) work in collaboration with our ob/gyn specialists to provide the highest quality of personalized care.