Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Caring for you is our number one priority. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we’ve made immediate changes to our procedures and policies.
- We are not taking walk-in appointments. Please call 307-527-7561 to speak with a member of our team for a same day appointment.
- We are not allowing additional visitors to accompany patient appointments.
- Minors may have 1 adult accompany them to their appointment. If you need special accommodations, please call and visit with our staff before your visit.
We are now offering online Virtual Care Visits, from the comfort of your home, for minor medical issues, primary care visits, and some specialty care. Learn more about this exciting new service.
- If you’re interested in a Virtual Care Visit, please call 307-527-7561 and our team will help assess whether a video visit is the best option to meet your health care needs.
- If you develop any respiratory symptoms such as a fever, cough and/or shortness of breath prior to a scheduled appointment, please call 307-527-7561 for additional instruction before your appointment.
As we all learn to practice social distancing during this time, we are constantly working on ways to better serve you. If you have questions or concerns, please call us at 307-527-7561.
If you have new symptoms associated with COVID-19 including a fever, cough and/or shortness of breath, AND you have recently:
- Returned from international travel within the past 14 days OR
- Returned from an area in the U.S. with COVID-19 community-spread transmission OR
- Been in close contact with any confirmed COVID-19 person
Please call the Cody Regional Health COVID-19 Call Center at 307-578-2000 for additional instructions.
Billings Clinic Cody offers comprehensive care in one convenient location. Our physicians, physician assistants, and professional staff provide quality care for the entire family. With diagnostic services such as x-ray and laboratory services onsite, your needs can be taken care of quickly and conveniently. Our team takes pride in building compassionate and respectful partnerships that honor the trust you place in us.